Chemical Abortions are Dangerous, But Can Be Reversed, and Pro-Life People Should Be Aware that Mail Order Chemical Abortions are Happening in a Post-Roe Louisiana.
In this Chemical Abortion Factsheet you can find the answers to these questions:
- What are Chemical Abortions?
- Are Chemical Abortions Dangerous?
- What is Louisiana’s law on Chemical Abortions?
- What is the Abortion Pill Reversal (APR) Process?
- What are Mail Order Abortions?
A Marist Poll found that 63% of Americans oppose the new FDA rules eliminating the requirement that women obtain chemical-abortion drugs in person from a medical professional, allowing them instead to obtain them through the mail without an in-person appointment. Read more: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/new-poll-shows-strong-opposition-to-mail-order-abortions/