Louisiana Right to Life will share the beauty of life at the State Fair of Louisiana in Shreveport Thursday, Oct. 25 through Sunday, Nov. 11.
We need a TON of volunteers to help with this critical outreach. Can you help us share the pro-life message with thousands of others?
CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR SHIFT
We need volunteers to help us man the booth each day the fair is open. The fair is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (except Tuesday, Nov. 6). The booth must be manned at all times between the hours of 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
We ask that volunteers watch four training videos we have posted online (about 45 minutes). There is no cost associated with the training.
Here is how you can help:
- VOLUNTEER: We have broken each day into mostly three-hour shifts, and we need to get AT LEAST two people per hour to volunteer. Click this link to visit our State Fair Volunteer Site to sign up for you shift!
- CAPTAINS: If you would like to be a leader with the State Fair Outreach, contact Kelly Johnson today about becoming a “State Fair Captain.” State Fair Captains commit to leading extended amount of times at the State Fair booth.
- CHURCHES / GROUPS: If churches, youth groups, or other groups want to sign up to take a day or multiple shifts, please contact me.
- HELP RECRUIT: Spread the word to others about this project, and encourage them to sign-up. Tell them to visit www.ProLifeLouisiana.org/StateFair to get started.
For more information contact Kelly Johnson at [email protected] or 318-286-1220.
Download a Flyer and Share it With Family and Friends!
Can you help us? Please click the link below to volunteer.
Basic Things to Know About State Fair Outreach:
- We need at least two people per hour.
- All volunteers will need to complete a one-hour training session, by either attending an in-person training or an online training (dates TBD).
- Minors (under 18) are highly encouraged to volunteer, but should be accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers will need to sign a waiver before participating.
We ask that volunteers attend a short training session on Oct. 18. There is no cost associated with the training.
Click Here for More Information and to Register