Louisiana Right to Life will share the beauty of life at the State Fair of Louisiana in Shreveport Thursday, Oct. 28 through Sunday, Nov. 14.
We need many volunteers to help with this critical outreach. Can you help us share the pro-life message with thousands of others?
WILL YOU SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT?
We need volunteers to help us man the booth each day the fair is open. Check back with us as the fair approaches to see what shifts are available.
Four training videos are posted online (about 45 minutes) for our volunteers. There is no cost associated with the training.
Here is how you can help:
- VOLUNTEER: We have broken each day into mostly three-hour shifts, and we need to get AT LEAST two people per hour to volunteer.
- CAPTAINS: If you would like to be a leader with the State Fair Outreach, contact Amanda Nottingham today about becoming a “State Fair Captain.” State Fair Captains commit to leading extended amount of times at the State Fair booth.
- CHURCHES / GROUPS: If churches, youth groups, or other groups want to sign up to take a day or multiple shifts, please contact me.
- HELP RECRUIT: Spread the word to others about this project, and encourage them to sign-up. Tell them to visit www.ProLifeLouisiana.org/StateFair to get started.
For more information contact Amanda Nottingham at [email protected] or 318-426-7685.
Can you help us? Please click the link below to volunteer when signup opens.
Basic Things to Know About State Fair Outreach:
- We need at least two people per hour.
- All volunteers should complete a one-hour training session, by either attending an in-person training or an online training (dates TBD).
- Minors (under 18) are highly encouraged to volunteer, but should be accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers will need to sign a waiver before participating.