Encouraging a Life-Affirming Medical Ethic at All Stages
The Center for Medical Ethics serves as Louisiana Right to Life’s arm in fighting to protect the elderly and individuals with disabilities and illnesses from both direct killing and denial of lifesaving medical treatment. There are critical issues.
Through public education, and proactive legislation, we can encourage a life-affirming medical ethic at all stages of life and mount opposition to the culture of death.
Target Education Areas:
- Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide and Denial of Treatment
- Healthcare Rationing in General and within Affordable Care Act
- Wills to Live, Advanced Medical Directives
- Medical Discrimination against Children/Adults with Disabilities
- Healthcare Rights of Conscience
- Need a presentation at your group or church on a medical ethics topic? Book a Louisiana Right to Life speaker on these issues and more at your next event! Contact us at [email protected]
- Center for Medical Ethics Brochure: click here for PDF version. If you would like copies of this brochure to distribute for your chuch or other organization, we will gladly ship them to you free of charge.