Louisiana Right to Life Chapter Authorization
Every year in January, Louisiana Right to Life requires all chapters to complete the following online form (or this linked paper copy) in order to keep current with the list of chapters in Louisiana and obtain current contact information. New chapters can complete this form upon creation of the chapter, and then each following year in January.
Chapters of Louisiana Right to Life must agree to the following requirements:
- Include in the Chapter’s name the phrase “Right to Life”.
- Pay $25 dues to the Louisiana Right to Life each January.
- Participate in Louisiana Right to Life projects, including but not limited, sending a chapter representative to Chapter Council meetings.
- Subscribe to the mission and principles of the Louisiana Right to Life Federation. Please note the following important items:
- Louisiana Right to Life Federation (LARTL), established in 1970, works to restore the right to life in Louisiana by opposing abortion, euthanasia, and other life destroying actions through education, legislation, activism, and service.
- Louisiana Right to Life takes specific stances on issues. Louisiana Right to Life board members, staff, and chapters should not stray from these stances when speaking or acting in organizational capacity.
- Louisiana Right to Life is a non-sectarian and non-partisan organization. We are not affiliated or founded within a specific religious group or denomination or political group. All chapters should adopt this same policy. All chapters should welcome, work with, and reach out to people of all political and religious affiliations.
- LARTL promotes pro-life legislation at the State and Federal level and informs Louisianans on how their representatives stand for life. LARTL is the official affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee and subscribes to its objectives and legislative strategies.
- We believe in peaceful non-violent solutions to the issues at hand.
- Chapters of the Louisiana Right to Life Federation are legally independent and autonomous.
We encourage all new chapters to talk with the President, Executive Director, or other representative within Louisana Right to Life handling chapter development before completing this form. Contact us at 1.866.463.5433 or email@example.com.
Fill this form to submit your information to become a chapter of Louisiana Right to Life. Only the Louisiana Right to Life Board of Directors can approve an entity to become an official chapter. Louisiana Right to Life can deny groups from becoming an official chapter. Please see details above.