Life Chains are held each year in communities throughout Louisiana as pro-life citizens stand (or sit) along roadways in prayerful and peaceful protest against abortion.
We hope as many communities as possible in Louisiana hold a local Life Chain so that the pro-life message reaches the eyes of thousands of Louisianans! Please contact local pro-life leaders in your community and offer your assistance on a local Life Chain, or start one yourself!
The national organization Life Chain has a starter guide that can help you in the process of launching your event. Simply, you just need to pick a place and time, invite your community, and send us the details to help promote! We can also help you by providing signs, flyers, and social media posts.
If you are planning an event in your community, or you know one is scheduled, or if you’d like us to provide a flyer for you to distribute in your community, contact Alex Seghers at [email protected] or call 1-866-463-5433 with details.
• Metairie – Saturday, Oct. 2, 2-3:30 p.m., Veterans Memorial Square, Metairie, LA 70002. Call or email Sarah Zagorski at 504-754-8875 or [email protected] for more information. Download Flyer for Details
• Abita – Sunday, Oct. 3, 2-3 p.m., Maple St./HWY 59. Gather at St. Jane de Chantal Catholic Church, 72040 Maple St./Hwy 59, at 1:30 PM for sign distribution and instructions. Call Loretta Naquin at 985-373-7352 for more information. Download Flyer for Details
• Covington – Sunday, Oct. 24, 2-3 p.m., Highway 21 at Brewster Road. Meet at Lakeshore Church, 15261 Brewster Road, at 1:30 p.m. for signs and instructions. Call Anne Fontcuberta, 985-502-1343, for more information. Download Flyer for Details
• Slidell – Sunday, Oct. 3, 2-3 p.m., Gause Boulevard. Call Michelle Gorney, 985-640-8765, for more information. Download Flyer for Details
• Patterson – Sunday, Oct. 3, 2-3 p.m., Hwy. 90 & Wise St. Call Angie Stelly, 985-759-3154 for more information. Download Flyer for Details