Oppose The Pro-Abortion Resolution!
Tomorrow (Thursday, July 7), the New Orleans City Council will consider pro-abortion Resolution NO R-22-310. If passed, Resolution NO R-22-310 will request that city funds under various offices, including the District Attorney and Sheriff, not cooperate with enforcing Louisiana’a pro-life laws. While this resolution will not stop all laws from being enforced in New Orleans, it will make enforcement more difficult.
2. Call Your City Council Member and ask them to vote no to Resolution NO R-22-310.
- At-Large, Helena N. Moreno, Phone: (504) 658-1060
- At-Large, Jean Paul “JP” Morrell, Phone: (504) 658-1070
- District A, Joseph I. Giarrusso III, Phone: (504) 658-1010
- District B, Lesli Harris, Phone: (504) 658-1020
- District C, Freddie King III, Phone: (504) 658-1036
- District D, Eugene J. Green, Phone: (504) 658-1040
Please share with other pro-life people in New Orleans!