LOUISIANA PRO-LIFE CITIZENS:
JOIN US TO MAKE PHONE CALLS TO HELP STOP ISSUE 1 IN OHIO!
On Tuesday November 7th, the citizens of Ohio will go to the polls to vote on Issue 1, an VERY DANGEROUS pro-abortion ballot measure that, if passed, would legalize painful, late-term abortions—up to the moment of birth in Ohio.
Louisiana citizens MUST HELP Ohio defeat Issue 1 and protect LIFE! We can help by making phone calls to Ohio voters from the comfort of our own home. We are partnering with the Ohio-organizations Ohio Right to Life and Created Equal to help stop Issue 1.
MORE ABOUT ISSUE 1
Issue 1, on the ballot this November, would legalize painful, late-term abortions—up to the moment of birth in Ohio. It would eliminate parents’ rights, allowing young girls to have secret abortions without their parents even knowing. This is the latest effort by pro-abortion groups to use direct democracy and massive misinformation campaigns to enshrine abortion into state constitutions. If they win in Ohio, they will continue this model across the country.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
You can help by using Ohio Right to Life and Created Equal’s sophisticated system to call Ohio voters from the comfort of your own home. You can make calls from 8 AM – 8 PM CST. They are targeting counties and voters strategically to maximize the impact of every call. Help us persuade those in the middle to vote “NO!” Help us turn out the pro-life vote.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- To get started, go to volunteer.createdequal.org.
- Click the green “Sign-Up” button. Complete your information and create a password for your account.
- Once you have completed your information, you need to confirm your email address by clicking on the link in an email sent to your email account.
- Once you confirm your email, return to the volunteer.createdequal.org portal and complete your profile on the Volunteer Portal. Enter your contact information. Choose your preferences for notifications.
- After creating your profile, we will need to e-sign the volunteer waiver. Look for the green button at the bottom of your profile. Fill out the simple form.
- Once you have completed the e-sign, the team in Ohio will get you plugged into the i360 app they use for managing the calls. It may take an hour or so to get you set-up.
- In the meantime, you can view the training videos and documents in the volunteer portal to get you ready!
- Once you are approved, you will get an email from “Created Equal Volunteer” with your log-in credentials. You will then need to either download the “i360 Call” app on your smartphone, or visit www.i360call.com (if you are going to use your computer to make calls). Once you do that, please follow the instructions in the tutorials in the email.
- Once you are ready to go, you can begin calling on your own schedule!
Contact Seth@CreatedEqual.org with any questions.